The domain RareWines.co.uk is for sale by KeyphraseDomains.co.uk
Why buy the RareWines.co.uk domain? Here are just some of the reasons:
- Helps to establish authority in the rare wines sector, which can help to build market share.
- Easy to remember and spell. Those interested in rare wines will find it easy to remember your website at RareWines.co.uk.
- Brandable. A strong domain can itself be used to establish a brand. If RareWines.co.uk is well marketed, those looking for rare wines will automatically think of the name RareWines.co.uk.
- Improved Click Through Rates from the Search Engines. A user may be more likely to click on a particular result if they see the domain name itself is a close match to their search query. An improvement may also be seen when using a keyphrase generic domain in Pay Per Click adverts.
- Type-In Traffic. When looking for a particular product or service, users may try typing related domain names directly into the browser address bar.
- Helps with Search Engine Optimisation. The words contained in a domain are taken into account by the major search engines. Hence if your domain name is an exact match for a highly searched keyphrase, this will be taken into account by the ranking algorithms of the search engines and can help to place your website higher in the search engine results.
- Ongoing competitive advantage. All the above factors add up to an ongoing competitive advantage for your business. If you use your generic domain to build an information rich website for your industry, it can help your business to become a "go to" resource and increase your market share. Equally, your competitors will suffer because they don't have the key industry name.
About the Rare Wines Market
After abolishing its wine duty in 2008, Hong Kong has become a global trading centre for the rare wine market.
Currently rare wine is bought mainly by Chinese buyers, where having the finest wines available is seen as an important status symbol.
Companies Trading in Rare Wines
UK companies involved in the rare wines market include:
Sotherby's Fine and Rare Wine Auctions
Christine's Wine Auctions
Berry Bros & Rudd Specialist Wine Merchants
Branding for an Australian Wines BusinessAre you looking for a brand name for an Australian Wines business? If so, how about Queensland Wines? The .com domain for this term is currently being offered for sale.
Bordeaux Region Reclaiming the Name Claret
The British used the word "claret" to refer to wines from the Bordeaux region.
Once upon a time "claret" was a term that could be used to describe a general style of wine, wherever in the world that wine came from. However, the French have taken exception, and have had EU legislation passed to make it legal to describe only Bordeaux wines as "claret" in the EU. The Bordeaux region is reclaiming the name "claret" for its wines. Other producers of good claret style wines are mostly in the New World, and can have little influence on EU legislation.